Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random Stuff

Ok so I walked in to the bank and this guy came up to me and said hey what are you doing and I said hey what are you doing and he said what are you doing in a bank and I said I was getting money from my bank account and he was like why would you do that and I was like because I wanted to go buy something and he was like why would you want to go buy something and I said because its fun to buy stuff and he said:
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
And I was like why would I care about that and he said its important to know about finances and I was like that sound boring and he said what kind of retirement do you want a retirement in which you live from social security check to social security check or a retirement in which youre in control of you money and I said I would like to have control of my money and live a good life and he said well then save up. Then I left the bank.

No comments: