Saturday, March 29, 2008

iPhone Friendly, Videos Update

Well the Mystic Teacup Project website is now (hopefully) very iPhone friendly. We love the iPhone and I had been planning to make a site for it for a long time. With updates to Dashcode it was like 10 steps (because I added some stuff) and could have been three. Now if you visit www.mysticteacupproject.com on your iPhone or iPod Touch you will be redirected to a special page. It is essentially an RSS feed from the blog. It operates just like a native application. There are three links near the top of the page. The second two SHOULD launch the Youtube app on the iPhone and play a video. I have no idea if that works yet, but according to what I have read it will work just fine.


Today I also cleaned off our Youtube account a bit. I removed around 5 movies from the channel after analyzing view growths and content quality. Don't fear though. These videos are not lost to the vaults just yet. Sometime soon they will be returning as Mysticteacupproject.com exclusives. They will be in a higher quality format and better than ever.

No comments: