Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sometimes, You Have to Look Twice

Okay, so yesterday (as in Monday, the 28th), when I was packing up my books at my locker and getting ready to leave school, I turned my head to the left.  Then, I looked back at my locker.  Then turned my head back and stared.  It took my a while to process it, but what I saw was my principal, Mrs. Baker, in the middle of the hallway, just about two or three yards away from me, talking to Tommy Tuberville.  They were just standing in the middle of the hallway talking.  In front of all of the kids leaving school.  How weird is that?  For those of you who don't know, Tommy Tuberville is the head coach of Auburn University football, so in this state, he's more important than the governor.  Sometimes, you just have to look twice.

No comments: