Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wii

So my younger brother got a Wii for Christmas and I was messing around with it. So I hooked it up to our wi-fi and did some other things and this little window popped up, "Would you like to preform a Wii System update?" it asked. "Well sure," I thought. So I agree to the next window and the update commences. After about a minute the first little line of blue appears and I think, "Well it won't fill up the whole bar like the first time. " I was wrong. It is currently around 2 inches from the end of the bar and all of my valuable time is going to waste. I guess it isn't all lost because I am sitting here telling the world my WOES. But aside from the 30 minute updates the Wii is fun and flawless. No wonder it has outsold its competitors. At least it is revolutionary.

No comments: