Friday, May 23, 2008

The Disappearing Weatherman


So there's this weatherman for Fox 6 in Birmingham, and for like half a year now he's been gone and no one seems to know where he went. The channel wouldn't say. My grandmother said he was going through chemo. No one really new. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I went to the movies with my family to see Baby Mama. It was a reasonably good movie. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are funny people. So anyway, it's before the movie in the theater, and right beside me sits down that weatherman. I was too afraid to ask him about it, so I just sat there. This, though, wasn't the weird part. The weird part was that sitting by him was Andrea Lindenberg, a news anchor for NBC 13. I really wish I new what was going on there. One of the craziest nights ever. That picture up there is of the disappearing weatherman walking out of the theater. Not the best quality, but still pretty cool.

No comments: