Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Milkshakes

Well everyone loves milkshakes. At least I know I do. But there is one thing that really gets me. You know that point when you are drinking it where no more milkshake comes up the straw? I am not talking about when you are done but when the cup is about 1/3 full. It is like there are little caverns forming in the milkshake and you have to stir the milkshare up just to be able to continue your drinking pleasure. You have to continue this until you are done and that is really annoying. Well I feel like I am to the point in my life like when you get 2/3 through your delicious milkshake. Like I have caverns deep inside of me and I kinda have to stir my insides aroud just be able to cope. Actually not really that just seemed like a deep little ending to my milkshake experience.

No comments: